Did you know?
- 500 hours/year are spent by Professionals looking for documents & 25 hours are spent re-creating EACH lost document.
- 21 CFR Part 11, GMP, Consumer Protection Act, FINRA all such Compliances need Every Organization to maintain the electronic records for every transactions, formulations, legal procedures, email copies so on & so forth.
Microsoft SharePoint Online along with Azure as the platform, cover the objectives similar to 21 CFR Part 11, and serve to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of data stored on the SharePoint online platform. Being a Gold CSP of Microsoft , Logix Document System (Logix DMS )is built on Microsoft® SharePoint® technology and used for Documentation Control to manage software’s and systems used in electronic data processing for ALL Business Verticals. This application also meets the guidelines provided in standard compliance regulations, such as “21 CFR Part 11”.
Why DMS with Logix?
DMS from Logix helps you in the following
- Keep organizations intellectual properties in well managed digital formats.
- Easy accessibility using web based access control integrated with Office 365 credentials.
- Achieving higher productivity by automating documentation processes.
- Improved Regulatory Compliance.
- Better Collaboration through user friendliness.
- Better ROI on Office 365 investments.
Data access control with rights and valid credentials
Any alteration done on data is monitored and recorded
Produce exact data whenever requested by legitimate user
Control access, operations and retention of data
An automated process to manage document / record flow
Provide real time metrics to facilitate decision making
Proves legal binding of signer on every document / record
“DocuSign” provides SSL certificate based digital signature