Logix brings to you MailVault Email Archiving where business enterprises of any size can easily get the same Reliability as any of the giants, however with affordability. MailVault has Enterprise class features like retention policies and litigation support prepare you to be compliance ready. It securely backs-up your entire organization’s email into a centralized archive. Powerful search mechanisms allow you to view and restore email for any user & is compatible with all mail systems, MailVault readies your company for ediscovery and compliance. It provides a centralized, fully searchable email backup for all users in an organization with the ability to search and restore email at will. For any user, any email-id and over a period of 7 years.
How does Logix deploy MailVault for Business Enterprises?
We are offering MailVault as a Cloud based model hosted on our private Cloud Infrastructure. It is a highly secure & redundant setup with Disaster Recovery (DR) services being maintained at a secondary location. When the user base increases, the business enterprise can easily add users, Scalability is taken care in our Setup with quick turnaround.
Highlights of MailVault Email Archiving
- A 10 minute deployment on Windows or Linux, with no external licensing needed.
- Easy Google-like search, as well as access from within an email client.
- Automated email collection, disk space and mail server monitoring, with email alerts make life easy for the administrator.
- Simple, quick and advanced search along with saved searches and dynamic filters.
- Deduplication and compression for space saving.
- Support for local and network storage. Multi-archive support, with auto-rollover, for a hands-off operation.
- Useful alerts and reports keep you informed and ready for action well in time.
- Military grade encryption, along with retention policies and litigation hold.
- Role-based access to enhance privacy and even prevent ‘admin-snooping’.
- Audit trails track all activities and record who, what, when.
Key features of Mail Vault
- Office 365,MS Exchange, , Google Apps ,Lotus Notes, Zimbra, Postfix, Rediffmail, Qmail, Sendmail, etc.
- Archive all internal, incoming, outgoing email (with multi-domain support)
- Automated & on-demand, email collection and archiving
- Multi-protocol support: POP3, IMAP, SMTP
- Archive email from multi-mailbox formats: mbox, maildir, eml files, etc.
- Legacy email archive
- Optionally relay incoming SMTP email outwards to a SMTP relay server
- Email deduplication and single-instance storage to minimize disk usage
- Compression for even greater storage gains
- Military grade encryption
- Long term storage, searchable and quickly retrievable
- Auditable administrator and user activity logs
- 7yrs retention policies for different email
- Litigation “hold” support for purposes of legal discovery
- Email tamper detection
- Simple “Google-like” search
- Free-text search in full message body and headers
- Search in attachments (commonly used file formats: Text, MS (doc, ppt, xlsx), HTML, PDF
- Advanced search based on various criteria
- Search within search results
- Save searches for later use
- Quick forward selected email to users
- Forward email as original mode available
- Search and restore across multiple archives
- Restore email for any user, any email id, over any time period
- Multi-mode restore available
- Direct restore via built-in POP3 server
- Forward via SMTP server
- Direct download as zip file
- Retrieve email from any search result set (via SMTP, POP3)
- Access archived email from within an email client (over IMAP)
- Self-service for users available
- Auto-builds an organizational directory from email
- Auto-builds a people directory from email
- Instant searches from directory listings (organization and people)
- Add single or multiple users easily
- Mass import users from CSV files, Active Directory, LDAP, etc.
- Choose between manual or secure auto-password generation
- Welcome mail with self-account activation
- Optional remote authentication mechanisms
- Multiple user roles, with appropriate privileges
- Supports multi-role user privileges
- Authorization and access is based on user role
- Sub-admin roles for divided responsibilities and to prevent admin snooping
- Allows for corporate messaging surveillance (based on the organization’s policy)
- Protects privacy by allowing regular users to search and access only their own mail
- Optional VIP status for users to enhance security and privacy of their email
- Connection restrictions by IP
- Email forwarding controls
- Support for HTTPS using self-signed certificates
- Automated logging and log rotation
- Track and audit administrative and operational activity