Windows Azure delivers an open and flexible cloud platform that enables you to quickly build, deploy, and manage applications across a global network of Microsoft-managed datacenters. You can build applications using multiple languages, tools, and frameworks.
Why choose Azure with Logix?
Azure with Logix helps you in the following ways:
- Azure is available for Business enterprises in the form of IaaS, PaaS or SaaS.
- As Microsoft’s Cloud Services Partner, we own the entire Customer Lifecycle at our discretion hence prefer to pass the same benefit to our Customer by providing flexible Billing plans. They can either have a 1 year or 3year commitment slabs for the Azure services as it is a Pay per use model.
- Our customers can rely on us, 24*7 for L1 & L2 Support provided by Microsoft Certified Engineers.
What more can be done with Azure?
- Add web service capabilities to existing packaged applications.
- Build, modify, and distribute applications to the web with minimal on-premises resources.
- Perform services (large-volume storage, batch processing, intense or large-volume computations, etc.) off premise.
- Create, test, debug, and distribute web services quickly and inexpensively.
- Reduce costs of building and extending on-premises resources.
- Reduce the effort and costs of IT management.
Benefits of Azure
In the context of this Azure benefit, speed is prevalent across three key areas:
- Speed of deployment
- Speed of operation
- Speed of scalability
With all three functions in place, on-premises solutions, even leading cloud providers will find it almost impossible match.
This in-turn allows them to explore the outcomes of technologies in a manner that will suit business objectives.
From a financial perspective — these product cycles allow for measured suitability without expensive outlay or setting up complex infrastructure.
As you can see, business agility is more than just ‘maintaining standard’, it’s about growing quicker and failing faster.
As such, Azure has the advantage of dynamically adapting in accordance with performance and utilization requirements. This reduces the need for a team of architects to monitor behavior, and enables them to focus on core objectives.
Equally, from a user’s perspective, they are always getting a great experience and aren’t dependent on location.
As you may have noticed, this article is trying to show that comparing the benefits of Azure to that of AWS or Google is more than a pure storage play. It is about the entire package.
Whereby, one of the advantages of cloud computing is that you can very cost efficiently test new solutions and their impact. Once this is done, you can choose to tactically scale in areas that provide the best business outcomes.
Microsoft’s heritage has enabled them to continually provide a platform that suites this requirement, and have dealt with all the heavy lifting. Especially in sectors like finance, which with GDPR, and policies around types of data, have built out solutions that enable great scope with maintaining sovereignty.
Features of Azure
- Global presence
- Integrated development environment
- End-to-end delivery pipeline
- Superior disaster recovery
- Flexible expenditure
- Enterprise security
- Leading Compliance
- Azure Stack